- We reserve the right to combine/change Group Classes according to registrations.
- Group Classes will only run if the minimum number of students are met. A second Group Class may be added if numbers permit.
- Two weeks notice is required for registered students who wish to withdraw from lessons.
- ONLY 1 DISCIPLINE will be taught per 30min lesson.
Make-up lessons and Student cancellations
- Maximum 3 make up lessons per season (Sept-June) - Each Private student will receive a pass for 3 make up lessons that may be used throughout season and will be logged. (This policy does not apply to Teacher or Studio cancellations.)
- Please email email@example.com to cancel or reschedule lessons.
Make-up lessons and Teacher cancellations
- It is the nature of our business in the arts that our teachers may have to cancel lessons due to performances, exams, competitions etc.
- If a teacher must cancel a lesson for any reason, you will be given a make-up lesson or possibly offered a substitute teacher. Every effort will be made to notify you as soon as possible.
Make-up lessons and Studio cancellations
- If the studio must close on a given day, due to bad weather conditions or other issues, all private lessons will be rescheduled and we will make every effort to notify you as soon as possible.
- Make-up lessons will be scheduled at the mutual convenience of student and teacher.
- If a student misses a scheduled make-up lesson, no additional make-up lesson will be given for that incident.