CODE OF CONDUCT
- Productions are a team effort; therefore students are expected to attend scheduled classes and rehearsals. If absence becomes an issue, it is at the directors/teachers discretion to re-cast the student or take appropriate measures.
- Please help keep the studio clean by picking up your garbage and belongings.
- Parents and students are expected to encourage, motivate and support one another. Negative comments, foul language, gossiping, discrimination, and any other forms of bullying will not be tolerated. Our family environment is very important to the development of the students and our primary goal is to maintain a safe and caring atmosphere; “a home away from home”.
- Please respect that this is OUR Studio, and livelihood. Therefore, discussions (favourable or unfavourable) about other studios (theatre, music, dance, etc), teachers, community theatre groups, or similar competitive options — by students, parents or staff — are NOT PERMITTED within this Studio.
- Respect is due to all, 100% of the time.
- Appropriate dress code in expected. No jeans or skirts during group programs.
- Please advise the staff of any allergens or special needs.
- “Open door policy”; We welcome your feedback, ideas, and questions at any time.